BP 86 - I'm Not Just a Noun
I'm a noun, but not JUST a noun. By that I mean...
While I'm a human, a male, a senior citizen, a movement enthusiast, a solver of problems, Papa's Son, Jesus' Baby-brother, and The Holy Spirit's Temple-oasis, I'm not only those descriptive words and phrases.
Okay, Dave... If you're not just a noun, what are you in addition to being a noun?
My quick answer?
I'm a verb.
Being slightly more specific (and, yet, still staying a little abstract)...
I’m An Unfolding Event…
Anthropologically, yes, I'm A Human Being.
But... I’m also—in this very moment—An Unfolding Event.
My life is—and will forever be—An Ever-expanding, Never-ending (that is, Eternal) Stream of Creative, Unfolding Events.
I am who I am. I'm also becoming The Person I'm in the Process of Becoming.
Provided below are nine Scripture verses to consider when contemplating the person you’re becoming (or becoming like!). I recommend that you memorize all nine of these and begin allowing them to dominate your mindset/heartset.
Peace and well-being to you…
JFD
-
Mt 5:48: Therefore, you must be and (though the ever-expanding processes of becoming) become Perfect, just as Your Heavenly Father Is Perfect.
Lk 6:40: A Disciple is Not Above His [or Her] Teacher, but each person, when he’s been fully trained, will be Like His Teacher.
Jn 3:30: John the Baptist (referring Jesus and himself): “H-he (that is, Jesus) Must Increase, but I must decrease.”
2Co 3:18: And we all, who with unveiled faces behold The Glory of The Lord, are Being Transformed into that Same Image from one degree of glory to another. For all this comes from The Lord, Who’s The Life-giving Spirit.
Ro 8:29: For Those Whom He (that is, God) Foreknew, He also Predestined To Be Conformed to The Image of His S-son. This was Done in order that H-he (that is, Jesus) might Be The firstborn Among Many Brothers and Sisters.
Ro 12:2: Don’t be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be Transformed by the Renewing of your mind. Then you’ll be able to test and approve what God’s Will Is (for you)—That Which is Good, Acceptable, and Perfect.
Ep 5:1: Therefore, as God The Eternal Father's Beloved Children, be Imitators of Him.
1Jn 3:2: Beloved, we’re God’s Children Now; but What we’ll be has not yet been Revealed. We do know this, though: When Christ Appears, we’ll be Just Like H-him. This is because we’ll finally see H-him Just As H-he Is!
While I'm a human, a male, a senior citizen, a movement enthusiast, a solver of problems, Papa's Son, Jesus' Baby-brother, and The Holy Spirit's Temple-oasis, I'm not only those descriptive words and phrases.
Okay, Dave... If you're not just a noun, what are you in addition to being a noun?
My quick answer?
I'm a verb.
Being slightly more specific (and, yet, still staying a little abstract)...
I’m An Unfolding Event…
Anthropologically, yes, I'm A Human Being.
But... I’m also—in this very moment—An Unfolding Event.
My life is—and will forever be—An Ever-expanding, Never-ending (that is, Eternal) Stream of Creative, Unfolding Events.
I am who I am. I'm also becoming The Person I'm in the Process of Becoming.
Provided below are nine Scripture verses to consider when contemplating the person you’re becoming (or becoming like!). I recommend that you memorize all nine of these and begin allowing them to dominate your mindset/heartset.
Peace and well-being to you…
JFD
-
Mt 5:48: Therefore, you must be and (though the ever-expanding processes of becoming) become Perfect, just as Your Heavenly Father Is Perfect.
Lk 6:40: A Disciple is Not Above His [or Her] Teacher, but each person, when he’s been fully trained, will be Like His Teacher.
Jn 3:30: John the Baptist (referring Jesus and himself): “H-he (that is, Jesus) Must Increase, but I must decrease.”
2Co 3:18: And we all, who with unveiled faces behold The Glory of The Lord, are Being Transformed into that Same Image from one degree of glory to another. For all this comes from The Lord, Who’s The Life-giving Spirit.
Ro 8:29: For Those Whom He (that is, God) Foreknew, He also Predestined To Be Conformed to The Image of His S-son. This was Done in order that H-he (that is, Jesus) might Be The firstborn Among Many Brothers and Sisters.
Ro 12:2: Don’t be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be Transformed by the Renewing of your mind. Then you’ll be able to test and approve what God’s Will Is (for you)—That Which is Good, Acceptable, and Perfect.
Ep 5:1: Therefore, as God The Eternal Father's Beloved Children, be Imitators of Him.
1Jn 3:2: Beloved, we’re God’s Children Now; but What we’ll be has not yet been Revealed. We do know this, though: When Christ Appears, we’ll be Just Like H-him. This is because we’ll finally see H-him Just As H-he Is!
Comments
Post a Comment