BP 89 - Becoming Open (an intimate conversation I had with Jesus a few years ago)


Me to Jesus: “I’ve been told by many that I’m Too Intense… that the intensity with which I face each moment is overwhelming to those who observe it.”


Jesus to Me: “Does that bother you? Or 'other' you”


Me: “It did—years ago—but only for a moment. And then something else kicked in.”

Jesus: “What was that.”

Me: “Me. I (that is, Y-you in Me and AS Me) kicked in. And I decided then and there that I no longer cared if my life disruptively shook awake those around me. In this world, I’m A Solitary One—even when I’m around those I love and who love me—and I’m content with that.

Through The Way and Power of Divine-contentment, I opened myself up then, I open myself up now, and I’ll continue to open myself up in the future. While I’m uncovered of falseness, I’m covered in Truth by and with Y-you. Paradoxically, in uncovering myself, I found then, and I continue to find now, an impenetrable sheltering in Y-you and in my True Self, which was created and then recreated in Y-your Divine Image. To me, that feels like rest.”

Jesus: “That’s one of M-my many Gifts to You. Share it with others. Uncover yourself, and invite them to uncover themselves.”

Me: “I will.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BP 84 (for Monday 20 Apr)

BP91 - A Prayer Asking God to Help Me Slow Down

BP 79 - Make Social Media Inviting and Enjoyable Again (for Monday 2026-02-02)